25.7.09

Blossoms

heeey dudes, hihi today i will make one more post because my first post just told about my lomography style not with my story today hihi. before here, i went to my course at LIA and i met with several of my friends. well, i have a look for today and i wore that when i went to lia.
here my look ;



still with lomography style because i falling in love with that style now hihi
:)

yea, in lia, i got C'nS magazine for free. and i found a good article in there, wew about flower ; the title was "What Blossoms Say?" hihi, let's we discuss.

China aster ; " i will think of thee "
Poisonous monkshood ; " beware! danger is near "
Cactus ; " our love shall endure "
Rhododendron ; " i am dangerous "
Flowerina Doqwood ; "am i indifferent to you ? "
Orange lilly ; " i hate you "
Blossoming Lotus ; " i still love you "
Geranium ; " your true friend "
Red balsam " touch me not ! "
Sweet pea ; " i'm sorry, i must leave "
Purple hyacinth ; " please forgive me "
Striped Carnation ; " sorry, i can't be with you "
White rosebud ; " i'm too young to love "
Yellow Tulip ; " there's sunshine in your smile "

yea, there they are. so, if you want to express your feeling, you can use this kind of flower to show what does your heart mean.
and do you know what ? grrrrrr i'm very annoyed with the behavior of two pimple in my class, so damn you!
and now, i'm very bored because nobody here, i just can share with this blog huh. eya guys, i confused with one thing, why all of my crush always like ******** ? why? but i wan't to hate that girl yea, that's nothing to make hard.
and oh my goooooooood, monday will be the dangerous day for me, my guardian teacher will divide the chair position. noooooooooooooo ! with whom i will sit ? no, i don't want to sit with a freak people, ehem i hope i can sit with my close friend, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

okeeee dudes, i think that's enough, hihi thankyou and byeeeeeeeeee love you

lol
smile and specially says
jane ♥

0 comments: