23.9.09

What is?

heeey,

well, what is the most beautiful thing you have ever had?
if you ask me like that, i would answer , "love."

who is the nicest person you have ever met?
if you ask me like that, i would answer, "i don't know."

what is the best moment you have ever felt?
if you ask me like that, i would answer, "when i being around my beloved person."

now, explain your point of view about the most beautiful and the wirst thing in life!
well, i would answer : God has given many grace into my life. i just can say thanyou so much! all of the things in my life are good, but just one is the most wonderful for me. FLOWER. that's so miracle! God, thankyou for sent me a wonderful flower, i love you!
and the worst thing in my life is i have fallen in love with a wrong person!

taken from "how can you say about love?"

0 comments: